DIABLO is PC terminal touch screen application for the registration of produced textiles:
- Information is linked to the central monitoring application SHOPFLOOR as a part of our custom ERP implementation.
- Data is shared between each terminal as all progress and produced unit information is broadcasted to all other machines on the same assembly line.
- The terminals need to be placed at the assembly line of a production factory where they have to sustain heavy dust conditions. To accommodate these criteria the computers are housed in industrial enclosures.
- Each terminal is accessible through a heavy duty touch screen with a custom designed user interface.
- Supports barcode label printing and scanning.
- Supports shift work based user verification.
The DIABLO Teamleader application allows teamleaders to closely follow up production:
Get a more detailed overview allowing to filter the grid using various filter options like productname.
Print out reports quickly and easily.
Manually input production data and correct erroneous entered data.
Keywords: ERP, Touchscreen, SCM