Supply chain management (SCM) is the management of a network of interconnected businesses involved in the ultimate provision of product and service packages required by end customers. Supply chain management spans all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
ALSIC has developed key solutions for:
- Building a product catalog including bill of materials (BOM) components.
- Production scheduling and forecasting for each manufacturing unit.
- Registration of daily production.
- Flow of unfinished and finished production parts.
- Stock management.
- Advanced reporting and business intelligence.
Keywords: SCM, ERP
Figure: A typical Supply chain diagram.